We are all more conscious about lighting our home and our working environment. We want to provide a room with lighting that is as energy-efficient and sustainable as possible. This not only because it contributes to a better environment, but also because it saves us costs. In professional environments such as office buildings, we can imagine that you might be wondering how you, as an entrepreneur, can illuminate your premises in the most economical yet energy-efficient way. The answer to that question: LED panels. With this blog we explain the advantages of choosing an LED panel.
The following is a list of the benefits that LED panels offer:
· Energy efficient: you save on energy and therefore on energy costs. LED panels replace old fluorescent bins. When you replace old-fashioned fluorescent lighting for LED panels, you save as much as 75% on energy consumption.
· Long lifespan: an LED panel lasts for years, so you don't have to worry about frequent replacement costs. There are panels that have a lifespan of no less than 50,000 hours.
· High quality light output: the light output of the LED panels is very good. LED panels are flicker-free and have diffuse light. This contributes to the ability to concentrate and your well-being. With flashing lights it can happen that you get tired faster, have little concentration and even that you get a headache.
· Easy maintenance: Maintaining an LED panel is very easy. If you want to clean the LED panel, all you have to do is go over the panel with a (damp) cloth. Because you can easily do this yourself, you save on maintenance and cleaning costs.
· LED panels come in all sorts of sizes, so they are suitable for almost any suspended ceiling! The standard dimensions are: 30×30 cm, 30×60 cm, 60×60 cm and 30×120 cm. All these formats are available at Toppo Lighting, including a number of extra formats.
Do you have a large room or building which you would like to equip with new LED panels and would you like to receive advice about this? Then you can always request a custom lighting plan. Our LED specialists will find out for you how many panels you need and which panels you can use best, and of course at the best price.